My birthday celebration

How did i celebrate my birthday?

Well, of course, it's new year. I stayed home - tak keluar countdown pun, and dont even notice that it's already 12am. Naza called and wished. Took the bouquet he sorok in the laci. received lots of SMS - birthday wishes.

Then, on the 1 Jan 09 itself, Naza took me out for a karaoke session with our friends (sorry Vouchers, i also dont know this plan). We drove from home to KL Sentral and parked our car there. Then, we took the monorail to Jalan Imbi. God. Too many people. HEADACHE.

After the karaoke, I was seriously hungry. Naza suggested we go to the new JJ in Setiawangsa. I said: "Hey, kesianla Aryssa. Lama dia tunggu kat rumah. Takkan nak biarkan adik2 dengan mama jaga lama2. Tak syokla" Naza said it's okay. Aryssa herself went out with twins and mama. hmmm... suspicious.

Upon arrival at JJ, i immediately asked to eat at SAKURA KRISTAL (yes, there's new outlet). But, since i dah simpan lama, i have to go to the ladies. Keluar je ladies, Naza asked me to show the car seat yang I nak beli for Aryssa. belek2, dia takde pun mcm nak beli. Then i tanya nak beli ke? "Kita tengok kat SOGO la pulak" DUHHHH.... dah la lapar, lama tunggu lak tu kat tempat car seat. MARAH betul...

Then, Naza mcm nak melengah2 waktu. It really pissed me. "Abg, jomla makan. Dah lapar sangar ni.." "Oh, ok. Tapi abg nak gi toilet jap" HE TOOK AGES in the toilet. Padahal, I know, guys dont really look into the mirror - betulkan rambut/pakai bedak/lipstik atau tudung. They just go in, do the things, flush, make a move.

HUH. ANGIN SATU BADAN.

Finally, he took me to SAKURA and.... surprise, surprise!! the family was there. twins and their partners were there. J.O and his GF, were there. ALL in BLACK & WHITE. Ada tema lagi.

Oh. They also invited the VOUCHERS. But, Ikzal, Eli and Unee tersalah Sakura... They went to the Melawati branch.

Anyway, i thanked my family for arranging the surprise, though i must say i did expect it. Well, every year pun mmg mcm ni. Tapi selalu lain2 cara surprise.

Sorry Abg Naza for being too fussy pasal lapar sangat. YOU KNOW ME... heheheh...












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!