the false alarm

Our marriage was on 8th Dec 08. And the reception at my husband's is on the 16th Dec 2008. I was suppose to have my period on 12th Dec 2008. BUT IT DIDNT COME until the reception is done at his place. I was soooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED.. the same goes with my husband. Never thought it could be this early.

We've bought the pregnancy test kit. BUT there was only 1 line. There must be a mistake somewhere. But we've tried for at least 3 sets of tests... still... 1 line only.
Our honeymoon day came. It was 21st Dec 2008. I was the one arranging everything, so I AM SO OVERWHELMED with the thoughts of having to rest with my dear husband. Whatmore, we are the newlyweds.

It didnt go as planned. I HAD MY PERIOD ON THE DAY WE WANTED TO RIDE THE PLANE TO KOH SAMUI. Hurrrggghhh!! I thought my timing is good. But wasnt. So, we went for the honeymoon with "RED LIGHT" (Sorry la Abg). Lucky me, Abg was very understanding.

Oh. I've cried when i learnt that I'm having my period when i took the shower to get ready for the honeymoon that Subuh. The best thing is: my crying was becos i couldnt enjoy the honeymoon that much despite my efforts. But Abg thought it was bcos i've lost the baby. "Takpela Aida, takde rezeki lagi" Heheh... how cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!