Your wish is My Command...

Salam...

My birthday is coming over... Oh gosh! The thought of another year is gone and another year older is haunting me now. I am entering the 3 series... Gosh!!

But, this year, i am having an early celebration by by families at the office. Heheh... TPE, i know you are one of the secret planner. Like, on 29th Dec 2009, i came to the office, unnoticed of anything unusual. Our HR Queen, Kak Lin, ordered PIZZA. Too many, i may add. 12 of them! And we gathered at the normal wakaf table. Saying prayers and grab the food...


yeah, grab the food...

SUDDENLY...

TPE came in with the muffins... i was sure it was for someone else...
TPE came in with Kak Seb and Ratna. TPE was holding a muffin with candles on it. We were singing a birthday song, and i still remember i did too while looking here and there of the birthday girl... ".... happy birthday to AIDA...!" haaa??? FOR ME? I stood immediately and laugh! And was soooo happy. That's all i could remember. Oh. and the moment when TPE placed a crown on my head. I AM A QUEEN NOW.

ya... ya... ya... i was jumping like a monkey seeing a banana... i was so excited...


See the crown? The last time i ever worn it was during my wedding. AND yes, when we had that special celebration for Unee before her wedding...


The muffins... hey, sounds like a band name... i cant recall, can you?

Look at my facial expression... VERY important... it shows how much i adore all these plans...


They gave me a handbag by SUZY SMITH. Nice one and so soft... i wonder what makes Kak Lin so Happy...and laughing like that...


and TPE with Shanaz gave me a set of story books - Devils Wear Prada: my fav! Gosh... i was trembling and i cannot eat. Haha. But see my mouth? I can still add another 2 more pizza slices... hahah...

These are some of the troops that made my day a lively one.... Thanks a bunch dears...

And today, 30th Dec 2009, after a visit to HKL (my aunt is here, some checkups after her breast cancer's operation), i saw a paper bag written: ARIANI... heheheh... my wishlist... i got 2 colors: black and chocs... These are my wishes.... THANKS A ZILLION GUYS!
errr.... just the paper bag... inside got the tudungs... tomorrow i want to shop more... hahahaha

Well, frankly, i am open for more gifts. I love gifts. After all, you are getting it once a year. or twice if you are getting married or celebrating your anniversary on the same year.

Thanks to all dear friends for making this year's birthday a memorable one (well, it is always been a memorable one, but this time it's extra special...)

Happy New Year!

Comments

CorneaMelayu said…
hah...depa ni mmg suka buat keje terkejutkan org mcm tu...aku yg x penah sambut bday pun terkena gak...haha...the muffins...yup nama band ...baru aku perasan muffin tu yg aku makan seketul...
Naddy said…
happy birthday aida, sebaya dah kita akhirnya. but next jan i'll be a year older again sob sob.
aYu MaCCa said…
issk..isskkk...aku teelepas saat2 nyanyi lagu birthday ko.. blame to abah wati cos sibuk2 panggil ku...

anyway..happy birthday babe.. we love u
Anonymous said…
happy birthday Aida, semoga panjang umur murah rezeeki . Suhaila

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!