MY FIRST EVER WISHLIST

Salam everyone...

When you look at the calendar, December is the month where we can all get Friday off, the most. For those working in Selangor, even more enjoyed. Last week, it was Awal Muharam, this week is the Christmas and next week... THE NEW YEAR cum my birthday!! Oh... another year older (and wiser, i hope).

Someone asked for a wishlist. I dont really agree with this wishlist thingy. But, someone else said, it is better for you (those who are to be celebrated of), have your own wishlist so that we can get what you want instead of giving whatever junk.

So, guys, here are some. TPE, i read yours before i did mine. But, i believe your wishes and mine are TOTALLY different babes! Ok, here goes:

1. My courtshoes suck. My Bonia is 3 years old plus. BUT, i dont like A cut shoes. I like comfortable, yet elegant courtshoes (hey, i am a PR Exec, cant i be presentable?). So, you can drag me to buy it so that it fits me. hahaha.

2. My office bag - i am currently using what TPE has given me (nice of you babe). previously, i borrowed from my twin sisters. Oh! The bag should be easy to hold onto in a sardine-packed LRT, sufficient space for my make up case, my 2 purses, my handphones' case, my notebook, my pendrives' case, etc. MEANING: able to handle weight and hopefully it has figure. Oh. I dont fancy those you have to struggle to get things inside: esp handphones. GOT THIS ALREADY!! Hehehe...

3. I NEED A LAPTOP (okay, you can tell this to my hubby)

4. I NEED A HANDPHONE which i can access the INTERNET anytime, anywhere (okay, this too... to my hubby)

5. NO WATCH please. I am a single user type. AND NO PERFUMES. I had tonnes in my beauty box (oh, it reminds me of my Hugo Boss Red Intense. Where is it ya...). NO SHIRTS/BLOUSE - cos, my figure (small but big) cant fit most of them, trust me. Well, KAIN PASANG can... but please not the one that can see through. I'm a tudung lady now. But high class chiffon can! hahaha... kidding. Get those at JAKEL, 70% discount. ooopppsss!

6. Surprise me with a birthday bash: i have never, in my 4 years of working, had been celebrated by colleagues simply becos my birthday falls on a HOLIDAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD! Cit. You guys can have it before or after la... heheheh... Thanks to my officemates, I GOT THIS TOO!

7. TUDUNG! Wow. It can be from ARIANI (never have one), or from FAREEDA (oh gimme receipt as i am contesting in some sort of contest for FAREEDA), or just RATU. BUT no selendang pls... been there, done that. Maybe a simple tudung like what i bought from Danau Kota, white colored, with sequins, can do (see... i am a cheapskate. Duh!). Colors: Black, DArk choc, Beige. they call it: the PRIME ones. Oh. two tudungs from Ariani. Black and Dark Choc... I loiikkkee... gonna get more for myself... from HAWA pulak... hahaha

8. Oh, after a thorough check, i dont have a white colored shoes. I mean, the one for outings. I love shoes where you can see the toe, but covered the back of your feet. And not too high. TPE, you know my type - you've seen one in the GME. Oh. heaven.

9. SPA and HAIR TREAT!! GOsh... if you see me now, you would not believe my hair! Note: dont go to a Chinese saloon and ask for a layered cut before you ask: you cut bit by bit or... as-you-like? Cos, i got the second. And it did horror to me. Lucky me in tudung... hahah. So, a day in a spa or/and saloon will do the magic!

10. Oh.... on my list number here... let's see... A SUNGLASS. It's been ages... Oh, please. dont the 60's... heheh..

Ok guys, so you know what to get me... MY FAV CAKE: OREO CHEESE or RASBERRY Cheese (i want all to be fat like me). These are my wish but anything that you give will be accepted (provided it's usable. heheh..).

So, happy hols! And happy gift-searching!

happy new year... hey, i hope hubby is on leave that day to celebrate the day. tell this to him too, frens... hehehhee...

Comments

Peri Ungu said…
nice. hihihihihi. *gelak cheeky*

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!