months full of celebrations

Salam...


Today is 2nd Dec 2009. My father's birthday. I dedicate this to him:


Papa, happy birthday. Wishing you the best of health (please slow down your smoking intake, hehehe), the best in life (we will give you more grandchildren, dont worry), and above all, happiness always. Please dont get upset easily as we learn from it. I am trying not to easily get mad myself...


And, this month, dated 8th Dec, is my 2nd Wedding Anniversary. Gosh! It seems like it was only yesterday that i got to wear the pretty dresses, walked the aisle with that big smile, photos taken like i am a DIVA in the making... urrgggghhhh.... i wonder when i can repeat that all over again? I wish: that by husband will have something for me on that day. At least plan something or get me something. Last year, i didnt get ANYTHING. I was so mad and felt like he doesnt care. Well, of course! It was our first Anniversary and he ended up Doing Nothing. Whatmore when we are coming to our 10th? 15th? i bet he doesnt even notice the date. huhuhuhu... You guys out there, play your role... Ask him what he will give/do/plan... hahhahaahah...



Hope that he will always hold my hands whenever we go (despite the fact that the other might be holding our kids or grocery items!)

And... in about a month's time... I will be celebrating my birthday!! And another thing to celebrate: i managed to wear my tudung without any problem (except the uniform's tudung! I want to get rid of it... SOON!!). I will update you the WISHLIST later (TPE, i know, i know, you guys are planning for a surprise - for the first time ever... so, i am ever grateful!!)

Okla... will update more and more after this... i hope i can get tht magic phone where you can browse the internet (so not IT savvy la...) and i can browse while waiting to sleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!