What has happened lately?

Salam...
I know. I know. A lot has happened, but i dont have the time to update you guys (as if you want to know, but i do, when i am alone and reading my own blog while hubby is working and Aryssa is sleeping). Here goes...


Oh... little darling now can suck a lollypop!! But her saliva will drool like nobody cares! And she hates it when someone take it out from her mouth. Naughty girl! Look at her face... She was mad because i did just that!

Whoopppsssyyy!!! NAza Junior? A technician? No.. No.. No.. Cutie!! You are born to be: a newscaster, an Emcee, DJ, anything related with your voice, babe... if you hadn't heard her, you will be amazed of her tone of voice... VOILA!!!

Oh. this was at Titiwangsa... Hubby represented his sport house; YELLOW in badminton. I did not enter anything. NVRmind. I can just sit and watch. Aryssa wore Yellow and Blue, just to make sure she cheered for both her parents' sport houses. hahah. TO ADD: She was sooo uncontrollable!! running here and there. Lucky me, there was a room with a ircond and she slept like 2 hours!

Oh... cute, isnt she? LIKE ME>

Wah... Roslin or Hafiz Hashim? You pick. But he will always be my sweetie pie NAza... heheheh...
Align Center


we went to a wedding of Haslina, our ex-officemate... next to me is my officemate, Ayu. her husband took this pics. Oh my! I have updated this before... See... how terrible my memory is... NVRmind... next please....

This is the picture i sent to huggies photo contest. Not a good one, i know, but i like the veil so much. We are waiting for the announcement. Thanks to those voted!

One weekend, i dragged my Mama to a friend's house. She is having her daughter's birthday eating ceremony. hahah. Happen to be, she lives just nearby another friend of mine, an ex-colleague. So, we visited her as well. Her husband, who is an officemate too, took this picture. He's into gadget. Lucky me Naza dont really fall for this. Phew! If not, I would have been his subject. EVERYDAY. hahah.

Love this too... it's like: MOTHER AND DAUGHTER HAVING THEIR MOMENT TOGETHER. heheh... this was taken by Hafiz during the Raya Makan2 at his mother's KAFA.

Comments

fashadyla said…
along...anak ko mmg pandai bergaya & cute gilerrrrrrrrrr... mmuahh aryssa

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!