Again...another sayonara... (3 in a row..?!)

Assalamualaikum...

Remember my last post about the departure of Shazy? Kind girl, who is willing to help? Well, not event a week after that, another lady decided the same. Norazlina, or Na'ee as we called her, resigned from her duty.

Though Na'ee was not that close with me, and we have a very short friendship, but i know she is soft spoken, very quiet (too quiet i mite add). I had various occasions having lunch with her since she was a schoolmate of Suhana, another ofismate whom i always tag along for lunch (no, not becos she treats me, but merely becos when i was pregnant, she tagged me to lunch, just to accompany me. Now, my turn. AND preggie mommies' appetite are awesome!).

She was humble. SHe even said that she'll be 'gadis kilang' when in fact, i know she'll be doing more than that.

Na'ee.... Toast for your courage, open mind and commitment.

SO, this is Na'ee and me... Very simple person. I'm sure gonna remember her ponytail and the-blue-jacket that she always wear... (oh, we bought her new jacket!)


Now, I was on leave on Thursday. Aryssa had a fever and looking at the current situation, it is better for me to take a leave and monitor her temperature. Luckily, her fever subsided (FYI, her temperature reached 39celcius). Shanaz and Shanim mentioned that Suraya Hanie, or Yaya is leaving 24 hours. OMG?! 3 staffs in a row? Oopppsssssssss...... (i remembered once there was a manager asking me whether the company is underpay. I said yes. But he didnt agree).

Anyway, Yaya, another soft spoken girl. SHe likes to wear baju kurung, even on Tuesday-the casual day (cant remember when she ever wear shirt and slack). CUte. Fair. ABove all, a loving babe. Yup. we were not as close, but, she and myself had history together. Only recently we had lunch together with SHanim and ShaNaz (these are geng makan at the office, with Kak SUhaila too).

To Yaya.... your decision to be a teacher can never be more pure. The kids are lucky to have you as their teacher. I wish all success to you... And, yes, INVITE ME FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!


And this is Yaya... Lovely, isnt it? Lucky the guy who got her... I'm gonna remember her soft voice... (unlike mine... very the berry...)

Comments

Peri Ungu said…
kite sedih la kak.nam................
MamaMaira said…
Rasa mcm dah xsyok jek nak p ofis..
sorg2 menghentikan diri mereka....
bila dtg pun takut dah tak kenal sape2 kot....

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!