ARyssa's latest development...

I cannot believe that she'll be 1 in just a month. I cannot believe that the child i carried at the same date last year, is now sleeping soundly next to me.

Her latest development is that: SHE CAN KISS!!! OMG!!


This was after she kissed me... so cute...!!

It came suddenly... she opened her mouth and i was a bit scared (she now has 4 teeth...) and... she kissed my cheeks... numerous times...! Too bad i cant capture it. But i did when she kissed her uncle...

Align Center
She kissed her uncle Jay... so cute la... hayo...!

She can stand up for 5 seconds (some may say big deal, but it is a big deal for me...).
She crawls like mad.
She can waved goodbye.
She knows whoever wants to go out and wants to follow.
She 'speaks' so loud like me.
She eats like me - aNYTHING.
She always try to make ppl laugh (thts me again).

The list can go on. Wanna know more? Come and meet her la... :)
Ok, i will try to put in the pictures or videos... oh... wait... here's a video when she managed - for the first time 'panjat' sofa Nek Long at Temerloh.

Her determination states the meaning of her name: ARYSSA = keazaman... walaupun, she just wanted to take the remote...

Comments

Naddy said…
so cute the daughter is
Azyze said…
alahai chomelnye aryssa..


btw babe,
i'm having a little samung cerita contest at my blog. why dont you give it a try :)

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!