I am thankful...

Yes, I have been thinking too much lately. Beginning with a very negative thoughts, and now, I am feeling much better and positive.

No wonder la I was diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy in Dec 2010...

Cause I have to help my brother for his wedding...
Cause I have give more attention to Cikcha...


And, no wonder la I was miscarriage in Aug 2011...

Cause I am going for a company trip this Oct 2011 and it is a journey on a bus..
Cause I am going for a treasure hunt game in May 2012...
Cause I am going for another honeymoon in Dec 2011...

To end with, I should be thankful for these 2 occasions in my life (ectopic and miscarriage) happened to me for there are:

still many husbands and wives who have yet to get a child - cannot imagine if these happen to them (the wife) 

mothers out there who have been wanting to have a child but Allah has yet to give them the pleasure

mothers who have been given the opportunity to take care of her child, temporarily...

and mothers who have a very sick child...

For, I may not be able to undergo such pain in my life...

Thank you Allah... Thank you for the reminder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!