I am thankful...

Yes, I have been thinking too much lately. Beginning with a very negative thoughts, and now, I am feeling much better and positive.

No wonder la I was diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy in Dec 2010...

Cause I have to help my brother for his wedding...
Cause I have give more attention to Cikcha...


And, no wonder la I was miscarriage in Aug 2011...

Cause I am going for a company trip this Oct 2011 and it is a journey on a bus..
Cause I am going for a treasure hunt game in May 2012...
Cause I am going for another honeymoon in Dec 2011...

To end with, I should be thankful for these 2 occasions in my life (ectopic and miscarriage) happened to me for there are:

still many husbands and wives who have yet to get a child - cannot imagine if these happen to them (the wife) 

mothers out there who have been wanting to have a child but Allah has yet to give them the pleasure

mothers who have been given the opportunity to take care of her child, temporarily...

and mothers who have a very sick child...

For, I may not be able to undergo such pain in my life...

Thank you Allah... Thank you for the reminder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the herba'life

Breastfeeding journey is easier now!

Al-Fatihah...