she's gone... forever

Assalamualaikum...

Last Friday, when my friends told me that Yasmin was dead, i did not believe it. I googled to seek the truth. Finally, it was said that Yasmin suffered a stroke and was in a stable condition. I prayed to Allah that she will survive.

ONLY on Sunday morning that i know she had passed away. SHOCKED. SADDENED and DISBELIEVED. Suddenly, i am not myself. I hardly laugh and each time i thought of her works, it made it worse. How will the PETRONAS' ad look like this year? Who can be like her in making films, one of a kind? (My fav directors are only yasmin and khabir and shahrulezad)

That's not it. When i entered the office today, I immediately asked for today's KOSMO. I know there will be a tribute page for her. Indeed, there was. I READ and CRIED. I READ and CRIED. I couldn't do any task.

I know you might be asking, who is Yasmin Ahmad to you. Nobody. But, she was part of my life when she taught me things about life in her TV commercials and her movies. She was part of my life when i cried wholeheartedly when i watched her RAYA commercials. She was part of my life when i fantasized the life in her 'movies' families'. And most of all, SHE TOUCHED MY HEART.

I even sent a Rise and Shine (an awakening quote which my dept usually send to all staffs every monday morning) on yasmin ahmad and quoted her. I still keep the email and shall be kept forever.

dear Aunt yasmin, may Allah bless you. To the rest, let's continue her hope of a united Malaysia - with a multiracial culture and of course full of kindness and love sharing...

Al-Fatihah....

(no pix this time as i think i might cry another round and each time i see it later...)

Comments

Peri Ungu said…
al fatihah. a great loss.

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!