The books i read during my pantang period

Yup. These 3 are the books that I am reading currently...

Hello again...

Let me tell you honestly, during your confinement, you will be bored to death: except doing the routine (will tell more on this in other post). The first 2 weeks will be fine cos everything is new: the baby, you, the routine, the food. But after that, you will start digging your bookshelf looking for a nice book to read.

I thank Allah that I do have materials to read. "Complete Baby & Childcare" book was given by my brother who came back from Wales, London. It is a very interesting book, telling you things to look for or how to handle babies from the day they were born until 5 years old. I am still reading it. Though i must admit that some of the information are not suitable in our culture/belief, but i do think it is a informative book.

The other book "Good Mother" was given by my officemate during her visit. Telling you the truth i have yet to start reading it. But, i can tell you it's gonna be a bit difficult as it is written by an Indonesian writer.

And... yup. The book that i finished reading within 1 hour is "Who Moved My Cheese?". It was lended to me by another officemate (very kind of him, he knows I need the book and share the knowledge). It is an inspirational book where you will think back of all the things that you are currently doing: am i satisfied? is this what i want? what if i change? can i handle the change? do i need to change? Phew. IT IS EASY TO ANSWER LITERALLY, but NOT IN ACTION.

Oh well. Better check what Aryssa's doing upstairs. Oh. today's my 40th confinement day. Yahooo!! I will tell the story of my confinement period once i have finished it in 4 days...

Comments

Peri Ungu said…
i'm tagging u. must do! toodles

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!