THE MIRACLE

It has been almost 6 months since my last entry. Taktahu la kalau ada follower yang perasan ke tak, but i've been quite quiet lately. Let me tell you what happened.

I AM PREGNANT!!! ERRR 7 MONTHS PLUS TO BE EXACT.

Betullah kata orang rezeki Allah itu luas. I had an ectopic in 2010 and a miscarriage in 2011. Alhamdulillah, 2012 ni He gave me this wonderful gift finally. Moralnya, jgn putus asa. Yes, i was once very disappointed, but with lots of patient, ovulation test kit and a healthy husband (yes, get your husband to join sports!), we managed it finally. Syukur snagat.

I am now in my final trimester. And it's gonna be a boy! Here are some of the fun facts of having a second baby:
1. The first child tend to be more hyper in the first trimester.
2. Then she changed to the one 'wants the attention whole time'
3. And now she shows he tantrum so well!
4. This time, my belly looks bigger. I'm already 1.6 kg. And the belly looks rounder.
5. Bad backache, less sleep, no preferred food, slightly slimmer (from.the first pregnancy)
6. Oh i like to look pretty!!
7. I cant really walk and i like to pee almost everytime.
8. I like to sleep

I guess each pregnancy gives you a different experience. I should have started writing on this second miracle earlier, tapi like i said, im not that fit to start it sometime in march.

Looks like my boy is kicking for a kudapan. Will update more. By the way, my checkup is now in Naluri in wangsa maju. Due in end of Nov. Nervous, but if i can go through the first, the ectopic and the miscarriage, this should be fine! (ayat sedapkn hati).

Happy thoughts people!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!