aida is now 28th... and what are her resolutions?

Salam...
1st jan 2010 has finally gone. i have to wait for another 1 year to celebrate my bitchday eh, birthday again. Which make me a bit sad to say bye-bye to my big day.
How was this year's celebration? Well, thanks to my officemates, they made my birthday livelier this year. hehehe... i got muffins.

the eve of the day, i watched and ohhed-ahhed the colorful fireworks with some frens. where? it's a sacred, oopss, secret place i cant reveal. Thanks to Abah, you brought in the cake and they sang for me. It's new york cheese. Also can la. READ my WISHLIST.

The morning of the day, woke up a bit early with Aryssa's morning drama. Laughing. Talking. And the day went great. I baked a bread and butter pudding since my Vouchers are coming.
WE HAD LUNCH AT TGI. Why are these CAPS? Becos this is my first time. Oh great... they sang for you to. And they made you use a ketchup bottle as a mic to give a speech. And they said you are one year older... darn... And there's a choc cake. WOW.

Back at home, i was waiting for the VOUCHERS. Eli, Nurul and Che tene came. We chatted and i asked them to savour my pudding. They DID. Mama's nuggets and goreng pisang were also a hit. SUDDENLY, Azim came in with a... ANOTHER cake. Hahah. Mocha, i think. And then they sang and spent another 3 hours with me...

And when they were about to leave, Syikin, my twins' fren, came in and brought a spegeti. Well, for the twins. and me. "eh, rumah ko ni macam artis la pulak. ramai yang datang. Jaga2 kang Abg Naz dtg terjah...!" hahahahahaha....

Then, when we were chatting at the table, my cousin came and brought my fav kueh from Tg Lumpur: Kuih pulut bakar. YUMMY. She spent the next 2 - 3 hours gossiping with my mum. Hahaha...

And just now, Unee came and gave her gift. So sweet...

So, that's how i had my birthday. THOUGH I WAS HOPING FOR a movie, spa, saloon treat,but this is okay already...

Gifts? Quite a number and counting... hahahaha... Cards? NONE. Abah? ONLY CAKE. Waiting for the rest of it.

Now, the resolutions....
1. tyring hard here to be more relax
2. ON TIME
3. save more for aryssa
4. to be serious in my AVON business (Yup... am a dealer now. BUY FROM ME)
5. to give gifts within one month after the celebration to anyone who deserves it.
6. BE FUN
7. PR CAREER = AIDA (enough said)
8. TRAVEL more with my families (well, that includes balik kg)
9. be happy about my body (owh... is that fat? hi fat! welcome home... hahah)
10. TO SEND OUT ARTICLES to Mags and Publishing companies. Just for fun. And money.

Okay guys... thanks... love you... happy new year (it's a month's celebration. like raya. so enjoy it).

NITE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!