back to work

Hi all!

I'm back to work. Will let you know more on why i was on leave for another week after raya.

So. i am back to work.

work, here i am.
work, can you hear me?
Oh, no, work cant hear me becos there is no 'thump' in my heart that shows my excitement to be with work.
sorry, work. you are not the one to be blamed of. but, i dont fancy you anymore. i fancy the other work that used to be my soulmate. that work, had been taken away.

well. work. i hope you would understand. ex-work, dont worry, i will pick you up. no matter how. no matter what. because i know that you are demanding now. and only two can make you better.

ex-work, i miss you.
ex-work, i need you.

come back... come back...

Comments

Azyze said…
babe, time to move on.
this has gone too long...

masanya untuk start afresh - there's so many other places yang nak PR nuks, and you're one hell of a great pr person.

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!