another week to another year...

Salam..
Today's christmas, and exactly a week after that, it will be the celebration of a new year. And of course another celebration of my bday.
Last year I hv made a list of items I wanted for my bday. This year.. This year.. I can't think of anything else except going for a vacation wif my boy n girl. Anyhow, I will be planning it I guess cos naza doesn't really know how to (perhaps u can help him and this will b a very good surprise for me!).
after what happened, I hv just realized that I have not been enjoying life to the fullest. I am a little bit stingy when it comes to vacation. Of cos, in terms of having good food. Thus, I wish this year I can enjoy more during the vacation and less worry on the "expensive" food the serve in the hotel. After all, it's my money and I shud spend it wisely.
Oh!! Speaking of gifts, I wish to have a new purse, the one u can place ur hp too, but not too bulgy. I have been searching for one, and I hv yet to find it. Saw one in charles n keith. But not to my expectation (and yes, remember, I was "stingy"). The purse shud also hold all my rubbish too and easy to hold anywhere: read anywhere.
Thirdly, I wish for my superb health thru the year and always. So that I can fulfill my other wishes, and be a good mom n wife. Also a good muslim.
Upon writing, I watched AFC. I want cheesecake. Marble. Ends. Hahah.
Here's the final wishlist: I want to get pregnant by may 2011.

Recap: pls help naza to plan the hols for me. Say to him, budget is between rm1k - rm2k (hahaha). And yes, I do love surprises.

Enuff mumbling. The med is kicking in. Better stop before I wish something weird like a pair of la senza.. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!