Life is cruel

Salam everyone.




After my previous note, nothing change. NOTHING. My boss still want me to do 100% BD. I AM SO DEVASTATED. I mean, can they manage it?



My colleague has been PAUL the octopus lately. Her hands are everywhere. Once for this task, another for this one and not even a minute, she changed to another task. She tried to cope, but she cannot.



Remembering last year's incident, she actually asked me to help, though she knows i cannot. Being a good PR personnel, i couldnt resist to help (i know my boss would love this).



My colleague will be away tomorrow until next Monday. here are the tasks she has while away:
1. A visit from Sabah - to know more on our management and its operations (get this, boss wants her to hand it over to our TRAINEE: READ, TRAINEE. Last year, she did the same thing and asked trainee to do it. HE FAILED.)
2. A brieifing session at hall by KL Sentral - mind you, they will ask all sorts of last minute things. It's normal. AND my boss wants my colleague to pass it to our TRAINEE too.
3. Ramadhan's activities - my boss wants my colleague to fill her in all the details, and start emailling to staffs on the donation, etc. I DID THAT last year, despite the fact that boss wanted me not to do PR (i know she loved my attitude of not letting go: see, even if she is doing BD, she will always want to do PR. No worries. PR will be covered).
4. adhoc-correspondences-all under the sun - ALL to be handled by our TRAINEE.



If anyone happens to read this, please tell me whether I should be doing PR and tell all: see, you cannot have only 1 PR. You need 2. Or shall i just sit back and rilex and tell them: see, that's what happen if you only have a PR personnel instead of two?



Yesterday, there was a staff gathering event (last minute call, only on Friday we were informed on this) and i sent the invite on Monday. MONDAY! Gosh! I noticed when there is only one PR, there is always last minute emails sent to staffs. And my colleague requested me to be the emcee.



And i did. Not wholeheartedly. if you can recall and re-read my entry last year, i had the same scenario whereby i was the emcee of a majlis buka puasa with the orphans. AND I WAS NOT THAT HAPPY.

I stuttered. I talked nonsense. I rambled. I literally say things I shouldnt.



Dear Allah, show me if this is a good sign or should i leave the job i? Dear Allah, send me your angel and take away all the evil thoughts. Dear Allah, send me your hidayah so that I can continue my life.



To all who happened to be part of the decision maker for me NOT DOING PR. You've made a big mistake. TWICE already. Can you not read between the lines? Or are you too blind to see, to deaf to hear?

pity my trainee. a MARKETING trainee doing PR jobs. And they call this: MULTITASKING. But if anything goes wrong, they will BLAME the trainee. Funny eh?



Ok, will talk soon. REAL SOON.



yeah. i wish.

Comments

CorneaMelayu said…
yeah..last minute call and the top gun can't talk much...haha..mcm la sblm ni ada byk info about the company yg dikongsi...
Azyze said…
So it looks like you're back to square one... i'm so sorry for you babe. In a way aku paham coz aku pun kat company yg aku suka... bukan xnak leave tp kita dh happy w colleagues, location, gaji tetap etc. If it's causing u heartbreak, then solat istiqarah, babe. Insyaallah, you'll see the way. Tc.

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!