I've been injected...

Salam...

Hello readers. Remember my last entry was about my feelings towards my job? Yeah. I've been injected with some kind of a cure/medicine that has made my day.

A day after the entry, my PR colleague asked me a favor to sort the list of names of staffs to 2 groups for the Buka Puasa thing at the Royale Bintang. With pleasure, i accepted the task and immediately do it. ALL DAY LONG, i have been doing the job: tak bangun pi toilet or even just to take a break. And, finally, the list, which i usually finished it by 4 days in previous years, IS DONE. I emailed to all staff and apologize for the late information given.

My PR colleague agreed that i have been doing it diligently, unlike tasks dealing with BD. She also said that she's quite concern i may not be getting any promotion if i keep on doing BD - she can see clearly my potential. She hopes that one day i will be back in PR and we can have our brains together for events at the office (lately, she's been doing alone and she really need 2 heads - like always, to ensure the smoothness of the event).

My other frens also acknowledged my change. She said: i think you really better of with PR becos of your persuasion skills with the staffs. You managed well with all the caci maki (becos invite staffs a bit late to the events and the have to sort things out with their partners/wives/children). And best part of it, you managed to smile!

Dear frens, let us all hope that 1 day, 1 fine day, i will get back my PR skills in the PR field, doing all the PR tasks. Even if it's not here, i dont know, maybe some other place la kot. sob... sob... sob...

END.

Comments

Peri Ungu said…
SAYA SOKONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!