pictures of aryssa



hello... teaser dah lama keluar, tapi, postnya sangat lambat. bukan apa, saya nak memastikan anda semua dapat lihat wajah anak saya yang pertama ni (erk, yang kedua, ketiga, keempat agaknya bila ek? ahahaha) dengan ada ala-ala storyboard la.. so, inilah dia, setakat masa raya hari tu... enjoy!

It all started with this result that made both of us sooooo happy!

Then my belly started protruding like a watermelon!


And then, she came out on 17th Sept 2008, at 2.25pm…
Welcome to the world, Nur Aryana Aryssa!!


And these are the photos taken during her first 2 weeks… Oh, so adorable!!


So, 1st October was 1st Raya in 2008. I celebrated it with my newly born daughter. Yup. A kain batik is all I got to wear… huhuh.

Aryssa with her aunts and uncle… ahaks. Too young for the aunts and uncle!!

And with her Wo Nyang (nenek I)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!