Essential Oils, Apa Benda tu?

Hi All!

Pergh lama betul my blog ni tak diusik. 2 years!! That shows how busy I am with work and at home. I miss writing a lot.

So, just to share, in 2018, I delivered another baby girl! Yes, another girl you all! Hehehe.. No, don't ask me when is baby boy coming. I had one already, if you read my blog before this. Yes, do it, look for it in archive okay?

So during my pregnancy, I was sooooo stress! Work, kids, and anything in between. I looked for an alternative to help me with my emotional state.

I CHOSE YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS!

Okay, this is the first set of oils I got in Aug 2018 - we called this PREMIUM STARTER KIT.
Yes, get one from me too. Ada number to Whatsapp k!

I memang bertuah sebab I managed to do my own research and be aware of how these essential oils by Young Living can assist in many ways.

So apa benda ESSENTIAL OILS ni?
Jawapan dia ialah it's a pati minyak daripada tumbuhan yang melata di muka bumi ini. Ada yang kita steam distilled dari daun, batang, bunga, ada dari kulit kayu pokok, kita perah kulit buahnya. Macam-macam. And for Young Living, THERE IS NO SOLVENT added in these oils tau. Which is why it is therapeutic: 

It's not just for wangi-wangi. It's for mental and physical health too!

Kalau korang bukak website Young Living, ini hasil rumusan tentang What Is Essential Oils:
"Essential oils are aromatic, concentrated plant extracts that are carefully obtained through steam distillation, cold pressing, or resin tapping. We offer essential oils, blends, and oil-infused products with the optimal levels of specific, naturally occurring essential oil constituents to maximise their potency".

For a start today, I will share this sahaja. I will try my best updating this blog on a regular basis. Cause, I intend to share the high values of these pure oils in our lives!

Stay tune!

Love,
Aida Nurni
Your E.Oil Friend
Ibu yang ramai anak WAJIB guna Essential Oils by Young Living!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!