Updates. Testing. Whatever you call it.

Salam to all.

It's been a long time ago since my last post. Seriously, I can never imagine life is so hectic nowadays. Please don't get me wrong, as I see this haywire and a little bit of a roller coaster ride in my life, as a blessing given by Allah swt. Syukur alhamdulillah.

Aryssa is now in standard one. She's loving it at the moment and I truly hope she will keep her love for education, until she gets enough of it. But of course, she looks as tired as both of us do. By 10 pm, she will no longer be forced to sleep, but instead, asking for us to go to sleep. Amazing.

Shakyra is coming to 18 months old. How time flies. Cheeky, petite and sweet, I must say. I praised Allah for this beautiful gift. She's now into food, getting the best out of it, I guess. Just like myself. I love food, what I dont like about them is that they make you fat for loving them. Sheesh.

Their father, my husband, Naza, is yet to find ways to keep up with my fatness. Pity him. Despite eating cucur after midnight, or numerous visits to mamak while talking to his friends, he fails badly to beat my fatness. Syukur. Haha. I win.

Okay, this is just for a start. I may be writing more often as this is a way for me to release my tension after a day at work. So, better watch me out with my ramblings.

Toodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!