Another Wishlist... Another Year!

Assalamualaikum and good day!

Since the last post on my UNLUCKY day, I have been so careful to the extend I would not want to open the gate anymore each time we reach home. Yeah, call me spoilt, but you will never know what I have gone through.

Without realizing, my birthday is getting nearer and I am coming to 3series! Joy!!

Okay, if you read my post before the entering of January 2011, I have informed some of my wish list as follow:
1. going for a vacation wif my boy n girl - okay, let see, yes, the pangkor trip, the Double Tree, okay. Consider ACHIEVED.
2. I wish to have a new purse, the one u can place ur hp too, but not too bulgy. I have been searching for one, and I hv yet to find it - Thanks to my officemates and SIL - ACHIEVED!!
3. superb health thru the year and always. So that I can fulfill my other wishes, and be a good mom n wife. Also a good muslim - so far, there was no serious health cases for me, except the ectopic and miscarriage. other than that.... ACHIEVED!
4. I want cheesecake. Marble. Ends. Hahah - Don't ask, even if i didnt get it from other people, i buy it... hehe. ACHIEVED!
5. I want to get pregnant by may 2011 - okaaaaayyyy.... this is complicated. I did get pregnant in May 2011, but it was miscarried in August 2011. Can this be counter ACHIEVED? But nevermind, there still be more to come.

So, for the coming 2012, I hereby announce my wishlist (again). And let us hope the KPI is achieved this time *big grin*
1. More adventurous travel session with me and my boy and my girl (no, not to Taman Negara. but just a longer journey).
2. Getting pregnant and to go through the safely deliver the baby, perhaps by 2012 *come on Aida, you can do this!!*
3. No more handbag please, I'm still in trauma. *sigh!* But, but... another good clutch is good! put all my cards and things. and handphone. and NEVER put them in my handbag. So, at least, if the same incident happen again, the culprit will get an empty bag! hahahahaha!
4. Stella Perfume. Shahnim knows this. hahah.
5. Johor - Singapore trip!
6. A secondhand handphone - the one that can make a video call.
7. Spa session at Kharayena Spa in PJ! Wow!!
8. Photoshoot session for our 5th Anniversary... wow.. it reminds me la...
9. Another trip on plane with Aryssa and Naza.
10. Okay, last but not least, I want more honeymoon trips! 

Okay, enough said. See ya next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i am crazy mad!

ASTRO CERIA!